No products in the cart
Marbled Scorpion Kit
$55.00 – $70.00
2 Marbled Scorpions with a choice of 3 different levels of Kit accessories
About the scorpions :
Marbled Scorpions – Lychas marmoreus (Buthidae) makes excellent low maintenance pets. These little scorpions from South Australia like to hide under bark and roam at night looking for prey. We like to feed them roaches and very small crickets. The males are more active than the females, and are a great choice for a first pet. They can be housed in groups and do not need to burrow, so an enclosure with coco-peat/sand mix will suffice.
Sold as unsexed sub-adults/adults that can reach an adult length (including tail) from 25-30mm.
- Social scorpion, so can be kept together in large groups (they do not care much for social distancing lol)
- Very hardy and easy to keep, so makes an excellent pet for beginners
- Non aggressive – in fact their favourite trick is to “play dead” – often as long as 30 minutes!
- Mildly venomous
- Quite small and nocturnally active, so they hide under bark in the day
Package includes: 2 x Marbled Scorpions, enclosure and substrate! – With bonus Free UV Light Keyring!
- Two Marbled Scorpions (adult/sub-adult) unsexed
- One Bug Frenzy Clear-View Enclosure with lid.
(These clear stackable, lightweight enclosures are perfect for your scorpion or spider. The lid is black and removable, also reversible. The size is 214mm length, 105 width and 113mm height.)
- Substrate – coco-peat & desert sand mix, and sphagnum moss
- Tweezers for feeding and handling the scorpion
- Misting bottle to keep enclosure moist
- A bark hide
- Starter feeder pack of 10 x-small crickets/roaches
- Free downloadable Care Guide
- Enclosure, Substrate and a hide.
- 2 x marbled scorpions
- Enclosure, substrate and two marbled scorpions
Please note the image is not to scale and also not showing absolute content. Content brands may vary.
Or watch our video (Unboxing Video)
|Dimensions||24 × 15 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.